What is cloud storage?
Subscribers to cloud storage companies typically pay a monthly amount based on the type of storage and the amount of storage consumed.
What is secure cloud storage?
How does cloud storage work?
What are the different types of cloud storage for business?
What is public cloud?
What is private cloud?
What is hybrid cloud?
What are the services available in cloud storage for business
What is co-location?
What is Storage as a Service?
What are Hosted Servers?
What are data centre connectivity services?
What are the different types of secure cloud storage locations?
Single site cloud storage
Multi-location cloud storage
What are the benefits of using secure cloud storage providers for businesses?
- Convenience – Access data on the cloud anywhere and anytime using a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- Cost-efficient – No need to pay and set up a physical IT infrastructure, especially if your business doesn’t need it yet.
- Flexibility – Move applications and data from your in-house data centre to a cloud server and back in a few clicks.
- Scalability – Upgrade your cloud server to buy more storage space as your business grows and improves.
- Security – End-to-end encryption (E2EE) prevents online threats from stealing your information while it’s being transferred to and from your cloud storage.
How to choose the best cloud storage provider
- Set a realistic budget for your cloud service provider. Please consider the data you want to store in it and how you plan on using the information once it’s saved there.
- Build a shortlist of the best cloud storage platforms that accommodate your business needs and adapt to industry-leading trends.
- Filter the cloud services to those that offer multi-location cloud storage servers.
- Narrow your selection further to providers that can scale along with your growth.
- Finally, choose the provider from the list that offers world-class security.